Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'10 Kia Soul
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post to this forum and love the amount of info that is on here.

I am a big audio guy and have always had stereos in my cars and am just now getting around to putting a little something in my Soul. One thing I had wanted to accomplish was to keep my storage room in the cargo area. I found a local stereo shop and told him what I had in mind and he showed me a design that he had already done before. I didn't realize it but he sells these boxes on his website, NET Audio

The box replaces the foam storage tray above the spare tire and is easily removable to get to my spare tire. I love it! It gives me the sound I want without taking away my cargo space, which keeps my wife happy.

I hope you guys like it, I thought it was a great design and it sounds great. I should be adding on to the rest of my system soon I hope, now I need to get my door speakers replaced. It never stops :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/09kiasoulsub05.jpg/

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento LX AWD, 2013 Kia Soul +
16 Posts
I too installed a custom built sub enclosure. Mine was made a little differently though. It's a JL W6 10". They cut the foam sorting thing and built me a new false floor that's much stronger. Running the sub is a JL 500/1 V2 amp wired directly to the factory stereo for now. It's a ported box tuned to 34-38 hrz.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts