Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Tjek out my stylling kit now it´s just ned to be fill it out with stopping an send to the painter....

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
158 Posts
B) Cool car. Cool styling.
How about the end of the car, do you have plans to make more there ?

/ vican2

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
49 Posts
Howdy Jesus,

Cool seeing another Dane daring driving a Pica. I have observed your car in bilgalleri.dk, really awesome - respect :thumbsup:

Was wondering, how do you change your headlight bulbs? I followed your instruction but got stuck at the point of pulling out the entire light housing... somehow it seems like the housing was bolted or fixed beneath.

My Pica is silver grey, still quite standard with "cookie" Korean wheels. Going to be changed to Alutec mat chrome wheels soon.

My windows are tinted 54% on the side and 25% in the backlite. I have fixed a chrome tailpipe model "Diesel" from thansen.dk. To me it looks OK.

Regarding the end of the car, I was actually planning my Pica look a bit "exclusive" :lol: with chrome lists on the lower part of the hatchback. I saw some chrome door handles on the net, maybe they will look superb on my car.

Pics are coming up...

I will be watching your inspiring project with the styling kit :rolleyes:

Cheers ;)

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi

regarding my rear end, I haven´t don that yet. But about 3 month am I gona make an home made rear end for I can´t find one i like

1 - 6 of 6 Posts