Kia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
ProCeed 3 & Picanto 3
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Springs - Fitted !!!

It's our 5th Wedding Anniversary today (wood/sapphire)
I got Kate a wooden bench, and a sapphire ring she's yet to find!!!!

Yesterday as we popped in to see my mate who works in a garage I found out she'd got me a set of lowering springs woooohoooo
....my mate said he'd fit them Saturday morning.

Pictures will follow.

·
Registered
2008 ceed sw 1.6crdi
40 Posts
Nice pressie.Let us know how much the actual drop is by measuring the distance from wheel arch to ground before and after fitting. Also if you could measure the diameter of your standard rear anti roll bar I'd much appreciate it! you have the 3 dr right?

·
Premium Member
ProCeed 3 & Picanto 3
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
30mm Eibachs from Kia.....car needs to settle and a damn good clean but this is as it sits at the moment.....I`m so happy. :)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Hatchback

didn`t manage to measure anti roll bars as we only had use of the 2 post lift and small tool kit, visually it was hard to say what size they were...sorry.

·
Registered
Kia Proceed 1.4 T-GDI DCT GT-Line
49 Posts
Bit harsher, was always a sporty ride.
Been out today, first with Kate & 3 kids then with a car full of shopping, didn't find it too bad at all.
Looks great!
- Makes me wonder if I should get my pro_cee'd lowered... :)

Is the ride more 'bumpy', do you feel bumps more than before?

·
Premium Member
ProCeed 3 & Picanto 3
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, of course...you`ll never get away without it being a bumpier ride.
Depends on what your `limits` are...the Norfolk roads around here are rubbish but I don`t regret it. As I mentioned before, the ride was `solid` before it was lowered.

To be honest it`s not much worse than Kates new Picanto 3 !!!!!

·
Registered
Pro_cee´d 1.6 petrol
103 Posts
Car looks really great now, and probably feels stiffer, especially in combination with 17" alloys .
I`m considering lowering springs for my ProCeed, All of my cars before Pro_Cee`d had lowering springs. So It would be pity to break tradition :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.