Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2020 Kia Soul LX- '23 Sportage LX AWD
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by our Kia dealership last week to check on floor mats for our 2023 Sportage LX AWD with the 2.5 engine. While there, I asked the service advisor if there were any notices for our car. He checked the computer and said there is a Kia Service Action "SA498A NQ5 ECM Logic Improve P0456/P013" for our car. He stated it is a routine software update for the engine/transmission.

I made an appointment and they performed the service yesterday in about an hour. I could not tell any difference afterwards, but it has always run great with no problems.

It's nothing urgent, but you may want to ask about this next time you are getting service.

FWIW - Our Sportage was made in Korea. I'm not sure if this SA applies to ones made in the USA. (There is a side airbag notice for 2023 Sportages built in the USA)

Love our Sportage (our 3rd Kia) and plan on keeping it many years.

· Registered
2020 Kia Soul LX- '23 Sportage LX AWD
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just curious, since the LX was made in Korea, does it have the dial shifter like the hybrid?
No, it has the old fashioned shifter. (Automatic) I'm not sure if the upper models or hybrids have the rotary dial.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts