Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Sportage LX 2012
27 Posts
if it retains all oem functions (usb, aux and steering wheel controls) im game. Looks real good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's 380 USD inc shipping and you can also rig up a forward facing camera which will record onto the sat nav system and copy to the sd card. I am paranoid about my new car and I haven't got it yet

·
Registered
sportage 2 satnav fwd & rev cam
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gosh your right it has got GOD support.
I have ordered one plus a front facing cam and a reversing cam £309 inc shipping.
Fingers crossed will keep you posted

·
Registered
2011 TechnoOrange Sx, 2008 Toyota Solara SLE, 1946 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan
66 Posts
For the uneducated among us, can you explain what the "GOD" parameter is on this unit? Thanks.

·
Registered
200 Posts
For the uneducated among us, can you explain what the "GOD" parameter is on this unit? Thanks.
It means that it comes pre-programmed with Christ's phone number...

13785478447 apparently.

·
Registered
sportage 2 satnav fwd & rev cam
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lmao

very clever n1 but I did some research and still came up without an answer

·
Registered
2011 TechnoOrange Sx, 2008 Toyota Solara SLE, 1946 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan
66 Posts
Hey Techno. It only took you three days to come up with that? What a rapier-like wit!

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sportage LX
42 Posts
I would be interested as well if it keeps all functions. I won't do without the steering wheel controls and voice command.

·
Registered
sportage2
24 Posts
I would be interested as well if it keeps all functions. I won't do without the steering wheel controls and voice command.
ahhh, i got the older unit from china, crap fm radio and no phone book or voice command, lets hope this one has, if so someone let me know so i can upgrade............again !!!! lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
***WARNING***. Don't buy this radio if you have the Kia factory amplifier. Their can-bus interface will not be ready for a few weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts