Kia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So having my '17 EX worked on for 3rd time so asked for loaner. Got a '19 Optima and noticed some new safety features:

-Radio mutes a bit the in reverse now
-Rear collision warning now has overlay on backup camera screen to show direction of threat

Are any of these in later than '17 Sorentos??

·
Registered
529 Posts
My ‘19 LX has them. I believe you can turn off the radio volume lowering from the menus on the radio. The cross traffic warning I don’t think can be disabled. Why would you want to?

·
Registered
756 Posts
My ‘19 LX has them. I believe you can turn off the radio volume lowering from the menus on the radio. The cross traffic warning I don’t think can be disabled. Why would you want to?
What language settings are you using? Your text always has some weird symbol stuff going on. Observed on all of my devices.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't want to turn that off but like to turn on. All I get is the audio warning and mirror LED flash. Don't see any warnings on the back up screen when reversing.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Testing “� ‘
Do you belong to any other forum sites ? If so try posting quote marks there and see if they look the same. If not it could be a local data base setup discrepency between UTF-8 and CP-1252 encoding the quote characters.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
bobdec
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing