Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm so glad I came across this site in order to find out more about our new Sadona.

We purchased a white Sadona LX this past weekend and so far we like it. The seats are a tad uncomfortable but maybe I'm just not use to them yet. I spend a lot of time moving stuff around to get somewhat comfortable. Other than that, I really like the van. It has good power and a quiet ride. The best part is the 10 year, 100k warranty and the 5 year, 60k bumper to bumper!

I wanted to hold out for the 2006 model but our other van was on it's last leg and we had to make a move. I did get like $4,500 in rebates back which I used to pay off my other car. So, it all worked out I guess! Still only one car payment! :banana:

Anyway, nice to be here! I am off to explore now. Hopefully I won't find too much negative news on this site.

;)

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
:00000732: to KIA-forums.com! :57:
Glad that you've joined, and don't worry.. we're not that bad! LOL j/k!
KIA-forums.com is an awesome site to find any information on what you'd like to know on KIAs! Feel free and look around, ask questions and meet others with the same love and respect that KIA has worked hard to achieve! :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts