Kia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
pro_ceed 1.6 CRDi 66kw (2008)
725 Posts
Hey, thanks for the news!

It's nice but for some reason I find something missing to be able to say I love it.

Haven't figured out yet why, but I might change my opinion when I see one in real life..

·
Registered
09 Pro-Ceed 1.4 ZR7
346 Posts
I really like that but im not to keen on the lower light cluster on the rear bumper. It will be good to see one in the flesh.
I wonder if they will do a hot hatch version with either a 1.6 or 2.0 turbo petrol engine, now that i would be interested in!

·
Registered
0858 Kia Pro_Cee'd 3 1.6 CRDi, Red
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really like that but im not to keen on the lower light cluster on the rear bumper. It will be good to see one in the flesh.
I wonder if they will do a hot hatch version with either a 1.6 or 2.0 turbo petrol engine, now that i would be interested in!
Agreed, I think that aspect looks a bit clumsy too but I really like the rest of it, the first pic really shows off the cars 'hips' which is one of the main styling cues of the current Pro that I like, I'm glad they've retained it. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics, and in other colours

·
Registered
RIP :( 2010 Pro_Cee'd - Infra Red 2
863 Posts
Didn't like it when I saw the prototype photo's, but with proper wheels I gotta say that looks pretty damn sweet! Potent TDI lump will make it rather saucy, but I'd still want it to give 60+MPG *lol*

·
Registered
RIP :( 2010 Pro_Cee'd - Infra Red 2
863 Posts
Agreed Drakey, and well spotted Smellmet!
Yup, prefer the 3dr Kia in it's new guise, though still wish it looked shorter & wider tbh.
Sure it'll grow on me, wasn't a fan of the new ceed at first, and I like em now.

·
Registered
Kia Cee'd Sportswagon GT-line 1.6 CRDi (134bhp) Automatic 7spd-DCT
280 Posts
From Kia UK:-

"Excitement is growing for the grand unveiling of our all new Carens and pro_cee’d models……don’t forget to tune in to the live press conference streaming at 4:30pm to see all of the action as it happens, live from The Paris Motor Show…….."

You can watch Kia’s Paris Motor Show Press Conference Live at the link below:

http://tv.online-congress.com/kia/pk2012/120927_webcast_cp/index_embed.html

·
Registered
0858 Kia Pro_Cee'd 3 1.6 CRDi, Red
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
First time I've seen it in another colour - looking good, I think it'll look excellent in Black...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts