Kia Forum banner

New owner have a couple of questions

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  r1concepts 
#1 ·
I just purchased a New 2013 Kia Sorento LX w/ Convenience Package and third row seat options. It has the 4 cylinder GDI engine. I am loving it so far but had a few questions.

Does anyone know if it is easy to buy a oem leather wrapped steering wheel and replace it yourself? Would you need to mess with the airbag at all?

I can't seem to find the OEM Kia part number for the oil filter. I have the 4 cylinder GDI engine.

Is there anywhere to download the factory service manuals for Sorento? I used to own a Nissan and could always find a place to download them.

#2 ·
kiatechinfo.com OEM web site for repair manual and EVERYTHUING else you might need. 26300-35503 OEM part # for your oil filter. OEM Kia leather wheel is not cheap. $634.00 is list price. I can get you a nice discount on the filters and the wheel if you like, PM me if you want some prices.

#5 · (Edited)
Might be better to have someone custom wrap in good leather. I remember reading about flaking leather on the leather kia steering wheel. Might even be cheaper.

Ps. I meant tje custom wrap may be less expensive than a new leather wheel,

Oh, yeah, welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.