Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been 15 days ever since I’ve become an Optima owner n & I think its jus a splendid car. The drive is so shofty an smooth I feel like m drivin a benz ;)… the interiors are classy too..with innumerable n unique features..specially the sound system..!! yo man it’s simply a sizzlerrr!! it has got 6 cd changer and 8 speakers plus a subwoofer too, a car having all the head banging stuff uh!anny one of u who plans to buy a car for himself dis is a must!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Luxury car people.. ;) gives u a nice feelings from within!.. I rode it on highway at 130 mph and oMG! It was so stable and smooth. The doors close wid a thudding sound, a feature that lacks in most of the cars and the four wheel disk brakes gives cars a good control… check it out urselves..! my frends were against it at first, but now dey are an optima fan too.. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve got a Chrysler Concorde LXi 2003 and m regretting it, :( I really wish I had bought a KIA Optima. The automobile is surely supreme, it’s durable and the shape is good too. Well the 60,000 mile warranty definitely rationalizes its price. You won’t have a hard time for years…

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love my kia optima, looks like the luxury car for the price of a regular car. Awesome stock sound set up (upgraded deck now), smooth riding, automatic shiftable gears are awesome. All around cool car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts