Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
There may be a few new US members joining this forum anytime now ! Hopefully they will find my "follow me" directions and leave the other sorento forum that has seen a lot of pathetic moderator axe swinging of late. Many posts that we have spent hours contributing to were deleted by the admin. No reason was given, no warning, no rule book. Turns out they didn't like the fact that we used a number of companies to buy our bitz. Lets just hope a certain CANada MAN "non" member doesn't want to join this party :angry:
This is a much friendlier place :p

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX V6
198 Posts
Hey Deks made it over man....and about my question...do you or anyone know the inlet and outlet diameters for the exhaust I want to treat myself to a dual exhaust tip for fathers day which is a couple of weeks away...thanks in advance for the advise and if you know of any name brands I could trust that would help also...Nice to see we are slowly coming over ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well hello my man, glad you joined the party !! :D You after changing the pipe like the one on mine or just changing the "tip" like zzipper had done? Mine is the same as in this photo. Sure zzipper will be along shortly to show you his :blink:

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX V6
198 Posts
I looking to get rid of that mini muffler yeah...but the local boys will cut that out and weld on a piece for me all I have to get it is the tip so I;m wondering what the diameters are...I guess I can go out with a tape measure but I'm just a little to lazy today and besides I'm at work and have on a shirt and tie.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
A warm welcome to all New Memebers! :clap:
Hope you like it here, and feel free to contribute to Kia-Forums :shades:

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Sorry to hear what happened on the other site. Its great here. Always glad to have new members here. Welcome! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well I'm another one of those other forum members who've jumped ship after several of my posts were deleted. I even started a thread over there in the accessories area after my stereo install thread mysteriously dissappeared. Lots of people made good contributions that were deleted and we aren't at all happy about it. I hope this turns out to be a nice place for us sorento owners to hang out and learn from one another.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX V6
198 Posts
Hey Puffnstuff glad to see you made it over...yeah it doesn't make any sense why they would just go and purge information that has been there for years and probably helped thousands of Sorie owners...we had alot of good laughs there too...well we have to recreate them here. I like the added features here like PM's and the garage is pretty cool lets you show boat without really showboating :lol: see you around and well Welcome! even if I'm a newbie too it still counts for something I hope.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm here too.. i made a forum for us..well attempted. sorentoforum.rossberenson.com . just need a lil tlc..and i think i can make it look good. and i think someoine else is making a forum

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi guys
Glad to see the over zealous mod on the other site didn't delete the "follow me" thread before you made the journey ! Reckon you'll enjoy it on here big time, especially when the rest of the US crew make the trip. Murphwiz is a great help on here with the Sorento technical stuff, do believe he works in a KIA dealership......bonus eh ! :D
Catch you all laters
Deks

·
Registered
2004 Kia Sorento
19 Posts
TFR grrrrrr.

Alright! I have made the jump with my fellow US sorento owners. I look forward to sharing my experiences and questions here with everyone! :haha:

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX V6
198 Posts
Hi guys here's to a fresh start...

Had this done this morning couldn't wait any longer...quick decesion and he had the Ravin Exhaust tip in stock and could take me right away so it was faith! :grin: Thanks for the BIG Welcomes everyone and I hope everyone enjoy's there time here I know I am....

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Nice looking Sorento there! :shades:
I really wish the all in one body colour was avilable here in the UK, I'm a fan of silver cars, and that does look sweet all over one colour!

Please feel free to post here, we are all friendinly, and I will do my best to help with any technical queries!
Lets make this place a nice community to be part off!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX V6
198 Posts
Thanks Murphwiz...that's what sold us on is the one color simple and sweet it's funny I was the first on my street to have a sliver vehicle and now I count 6 including mine...everyone loved my Sorie when we pulled up. TTFN man and again thanks for the kind remarks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LX....looking good my man. Father's Day sure does come early in your part of the world ! :innocent: Looks the business . Catch u soon

·
Registered
2004 Kia Sorento
19 Posts
Thanks Project03!

Hey I just realized...you are the infamous Blacked out Sorento! Wicked rad! :grin:

Between you, Kspec (and his custom lunati grille), and Phoenixrider (and his lifted off road beast)...you three have kind of set the bar when it comes to tricked out Sories.

I have purchased the Old man Emu coils, shocks, and struts for my baby. I am curently saving my "play money" to get my 32' tires. Then comes a nice gunmetal powdercoat for my rims. I am going for that Baja/ prerunner style. :thumbsup:

I am hoping to achieve "tricked out" status someday! :clap:

·
Registered
2003 Kia Sorento EX, 1996 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34, 1999 Chevrolet Prizm
66 Posts
hey all, glad to be here. i, like many of the others, was a member of the "OTHER" forum. logged on to the site today and noticed that many posts were missing so i followed here.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts