Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum stuff, so please bare with me!

I have had a 2001 Carnival for around a year now and am very pleased with it. Apart from normal servicing, all I,ve had to do is replace HT leads and this week a high pressure power steering hose - not bad, considering its done over 68000 km.

It even seems to scrubb up well after the regular beach trips with my wife & 5 children!!

Just one minor problem has occurred recently though. The engine warning light on the dashboard has come on. People tell me not to be alarmed, as these things usually occur after a voltage surge, or other such minor misdemeanor. Can anybody offer advice as to how to get it to turn off without huge expense at a Kia dealer?

Thanks & happy Kia motoring!

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Welcome :) . Please post under related forum to get a better response. New member area forum is for introductory purpose only.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by adam.moseley@Oct 4 2005, 09:45 AM
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum stuff, so please bare with me!

I have had a 2001 Carnival for around a year now and am very pleased with it. Apart from normal servicing, all I,ve had to do is replace HT leads and this week a high pressure power steering hose - not bad, considering its done over 68000 km.

It even seems to scrubb up well after the regular beach trips with my wife & 5 children!!

Just one minor problem has occurred recently though. The engine warning light on the dashboard has come on. People tell me not to be alarmed, as these things usually occur after a voltage surge, or other such minor misdemeanor. Can anybody offer advice as to how to get it to turn off without huge expense at a Kia dealer?

Thanks & happy Kia motoring!
First off - :00000732: to KIA-forums.com! :57:
Glad to see you here.. Sorry to hear that you have a problem.. but if you have a Automotive Parts store in Australia, then you should go there and use a "code reader" that hooks up to a connection under your steering wheel.. newayz, if you have some questions then please post them under the "Carnival/Sedona" forum. Thanks! :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts