Kia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new.
I am looking at buying a Sedona to tow my large caravan and I need information re tow limits etc
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member, new KIA owner. Bought an '05 Spectra5 at the end of July. We were looking for a cheap commuter. We drive about 3000k/month. Good value for the buck. Considered the Hyundai Elantra and the Ford Focus. Currently have about 9700k on car. Hit a deer a week ago, ouch!! Not real impressed with fuel consumption, yet,(35mpg avg) but hopefully will improve. Manual shift a bit rubbery, but I can live with it. I was looking for winter rims when I found this forum :amen: Thanks for the part number from Canadian Tire. Major Kudos. Looking forward to being a memeber

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Originally posted by FJA@Nov 8 2005, 01:53 PM
New member, new KIA owner. Bought an '05 Spectra5 at the end of July. We were looking for a cheap commuter. We drive about 3000k/month. Good value for the buck. Considered the Hyundai Elantra and the Ford Focus. Currently have about 9700k on car. Hit a deer a week ago, ouch!! Not real impressed with fuel consumption, yet,(35mpg avg) but hopefully will improve. Manual shift a bit rubbery, but I can live with it. I was looking for winter rims when I found this forum :amen: Thanks for the part number from Canadian Tire. Major Kudos. Looking forward to being a memeber
First off, let me :00000732: you to KIA-forums.com! :57:
Glad to have you aboard! I'm glad to hear that you're happy with your Spectra.. you're at the RIGHT place to get ALL of the info that you'll need for your ride! When possible.. please take pictures and post them in our Member's Garage! :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts