Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 LX+ Auto, 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Ive been browsing the forums for a few months. I picked up a '13 Rio5 Lx+ Auto back in september in Deep Blue pearl.
Its just lease for a daily driver as it turns out the lease payments are covered by the difference in gas mileage from my Subaru :lol: so i can concentrate on building that and enjoying the "free" Kia ;)

I just added a light tint, some HID's and plan to add some slightly wider wheels to make the tires a little more responsive but other than that won't be doing too much other than driving it.

My criteria for purchase was simply to find the cheapest 5 door with auto and air and that would fit a walker/wheelchair in the back without lowering the seats or lowering 1 seat only. While my heart was set on the Honda Fit i couldnt resist all of the added standard features that Kia provides for the price.

Very happy with my purchase, and I'm glad i ventured on here prior to purchasing to see what the "actual" fuel mileage was like instead of trusting the ads!!

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,532 Posts
congratulations on your purchase, yes it would be nice to know where in Canada your located - Canada is a very big country it doesn't exactly narrow it down much. There could be other members in your area.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 LX+ Auto, 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Toronto, I'm sure there are more than a few members as I have been seeing more of these on the road every day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts