Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Soul Base Model and 2001 Maxima GLE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a brand new Kia Soul a couple weeks ago. (mommy status car) but I love it.
I currently own the Soul and a 2001 Maxima GLE.

I am wanting different wheels for the soul but I have no idea what would look good. Any ideas?

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,540 Posts
welcome Soul-Girl with your new set of wheels, however, in you DRIVES profile you didn't state which model you purchased - can you put that in - thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is the Base model. Thought about getting the plus but decided to just go with the base for now. Hoping to get an optima turbo in the next year or two as well.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
It is the Base model. Thought about getting the plus but decided to just go with the base for now. Hoping to get an optima turbo in the next year or two as well.
thanks, but could you add that to your profile description so we will know for future conversations and questions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bad...
this better?

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,426 Posts
My bad...
this better?
Yes, it is better! Welcome to our site. I would be looking to get rid of the stock steel wheels as well. You can start bye looking at any tire and wheel store like Belle tire (if there are any near you) to look at the diff wheels. Once you find one you like, then you can try to buy them on line, to try and get cheaper. Tire rack on line, is also a good spot to start looking.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
My bad...
this better?
thanks, much appreciated. You will see sometimes on questions how important something like that is in order to give a better reply and having to ask all the same questions again in order to provide it. :D

Some members have sprayed the base wheel covers with Plasti-Dip and been please with the results, or are you wanted to replace them with alloys?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the lovely hub caps which i hate. Ive heard of plasti-dip. I just need something different. There is a soul in the same town that is the same color (black) and i just want mine to be a little different. Im used to standing out car wise because my husband was into the import scene. Slammed 240s, turbos, wheels, drifting blah blah. Plus i want something to make it girly so he wont want to drive it. Haha. He has only drove it twice now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts