Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sportage SX Turbo
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello group.
I am new to this forum. My wife just purchased a 11 Sportage SX Turbo and I was looking for a forum simliar to optimaforum, which i am a member of as well for my K5. Anyways getting to the point, I have a question about the front KIA emblem on the grill. I plan to replace those outdated KIA emblems with 3d K emblems. Do I have to remove the grill to get the front emblem off? if anybody knows, please help me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that answer. Another question, Since I dont need to remove the grill, that means that the front emblem isnt mounted by back screws? Only 3m double sided tape im assuming?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The grill removal instructions will help a lot. Thx for that and r1concepts, thx for the welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok members, I just installed the K emblems on my wife's Sportage. They look much better than the OEM KIA emblems

·
Registered
2011 Sportage SX
979 Posts
I will be replacing the emblems on my dad's Forte5 with the black 3.0 (3D) emblems as his 2.0 (flat) emblems have stained due to hard water spots; my current black 3.0 emblems haven't exhibited any such staining.

I am still debating if I should install a red 3.0 emblem on my Sportage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts