Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At www.kiamotors.com there is a button you can click on that announces the new Magentis/Optima. Click on this button and then wait a second or so for a window to open that will have a page with several tabs at the bottom of this page. Click on the PR Film button. A new page opens and starts playing a Flash promotional film on the new design of our beloved auto. Excellent publicity ad I think and it was shown at the German Auto Show earlier this month. Unfortunately there is no direct link to the movie or I would have listed it. Enjoy!!! I am really a fan of the older design but the new design is beautiful I think. :460:

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Nice find!
That car actually looks better in that vid than in the pictures that are in another thread here. I kinda actually like it a little now.

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Spec SX, I used to be from Portsmouth, New Hampshire so miss the New England fall very much here in the south. Don't miss the cold weather though.
Yes, I think the new Optima shines in the publicity film and if it is marketed as well as I think Kia plans to do, it will be successful. That is good for us Kia owners!!

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
That would be awesome if it was very successful.
Yesterday morning the temperature was 38 degrees. Its just a sign on whats coming in the next month or two. I understand why you dont miss it. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts