Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! We just purchased our new 2004 Sedona (3.5 V6 EX) one week ago today. Not a single problem to report, its been a week of driving bliss in Vancouver, BC.

Our previous minivan was a Dodge Caravan (which was an excellent vehicle for reliability). However, after renting one for a week, and then test driving several others, we were left disappointed in its 'pep'. Our old Caravan (1994) was much more responsive and gutsy even after 10 years and 260,000 kms. The sales dealerships were also rather unhelpful and pushed leasing versus buying.

On a whim, we stopped at the Bay City Kia dealership in Port Coquitlam on the way home (we'd previously thought about Kia but had forgotten about them), test drove it, and were very impressed. The sales person was great, not pushy, and 2 days later it was all wrapped up.

So, hello from the Northern North American side of the waters.

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Welcome :D and congratulation on your new 2004 Sedona .

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow! If you could pushed your 94 Caravan to 260,000 miles in 10 years, I am very interesting how many miles you put on your 2004 Kia Sedona for past 3 years? and any problem so far?

By the way, I bought my Kia Sedona 2002 EX in just 10 minutes without test drive in New Jersey. However, I have studied 14 vans at the time carefully in advance. Kia Sedona and Honda Odyssey was ranked top that year by JD Power.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts