Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Kia Rio, 2011 Kia Sorento 2005 f 250 1996 geo metro 1992 f 150
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my son hit a deer with the car, got a hood that was damaged slightly in shipping. So my wife stepped in and had our body guy get a new one. So I'm out 180 bucks for the damaged one she should have stayed out of it. I had to drive to harrisburg (downtown) it was a rat race I hate big cities. Checked the box it looked ok when i picked it up. So all I wanted to do was get the hood and replace the light for inspection but my wife should not have stepped in. I had it under controll the body guy said it would fit ok he just thought it had to be perfect i could not care less about looks. I will deliver within 100 miles if anyone needs one it is painted 2002 green and black underneith. Any takers 100 bucks free delivery within 100 miles i will do that just trying to recoup some of my money and use the damaged hood on my car. Do not let someone else do the ground work when you have it under controll I'm so mad. Reguard's Ronjohn a couple of ding's and dents do not matter to me on a 10 year old car esp with the rocker panels rusting out.

·
Registered
2002 Kia Rio, 2011 Kia Sorento 2005 f 250 1996 geo metro 1992 f 150
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the hood and light are replaced today. Everyone get a hunting liscense and shoot them 4 legged creatures. Meat in the freezer!!! yes i am a hunter. So i have a spare hood for the car now that has some damage i think i will hang onto it for the future use. Knowing my luck LOL!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts