Kia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the wife and I just replaced her 97 saturn with a spectra5. We live in northwest florida and due to a lot of different things needed a new car with very good gas milage. We got almost all the special things she wanted on her car but I need to find a couple more.

If anyone has info on these items please email me off list,
Unless this list is one which encourages cross talk about subjects.

VEntShades for the Spectra 5

Low level tailer hitch for a hitch hauler, we had it on the Saturn and would like to put it on the back of the Kia for small suitcases etc.

Roof Rack or bar system for more than just the ski rack or bicicle rack if the trailer hitch is not avaliable.

I have been active on auto lists in the past and still am involved with three Fiero lists, my toy cars according to my wife. And hope to have some informative discussinons about possible upgrades, improvements others have found for the Spectra5. I see a lot of potential for this pocket rocket.
:beer: Loove this icon we spent 5 years in germany. it will probably go into my signature block soon.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Spectra5
96 Posts
Not 100% sure but you can get the vent visors from KIA atleast I did for my 2002 rio. I have not tried yet for my spec5 but plan too.

rack/hitch no clue may have to wait alittle since it is a newer type car.

Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
car
4,204 Posts
The only place I could get vent visors for my Spectra SX Sedan was at the dealer. All of the other places I tried said they had them for it but they didnt fit right.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Spectra5
96 Posts
Too reconfirm my post above! My kia dealer had the vent shades. They where 65 dollars.
Part No. : UC045-AY070 SPORT VISORS, SP

I bought a set while i was there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts