Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Sorento SX AWD
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW FULL SET 2017 Kia Sorento SX Factory Original OEM 19" Wheels & Tire Take-Offs

NEW FULL SET 2017 Kia Sorento SX Factory Original OEM 19" Wheels & Tire Take-Offs

I'm selling my new factory original OEM 19" wheels and tires from my 2017 Kia Sorento SX. They only have 160 miles on them as shown by the installation receipt when I had my new tires and wheels installed.

From the photos of the tires you can see the original factory paint strip around the tire tread is still there. These are complete as they come from the factory, mounted, balanced, TPMS sensors programmed and the original factory chrome lug nuts.

These are the factory original tires, Kumho Crugen Premium All-Season Tires, size P235/55R19

If you were to order all the parts from the dealer to make a complete set they will cost you $5,218 for the set of four.

FULL SET OF NEW 2017 Kia Sorento SX Factory Original OEM 19" Wheels & Tires

My loss, your gain, these have to go as the house is for sale and I want to clear out the garage.

REDUCED TO ONLY $975 FOR THE FULL SET plus shipping

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,422 Posts
Well I'll say this, You sure did your home work!!
Good luck....

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
1,886 Posts
What a shame that little interest has been shown for them! Could it be that most people have found their budgets too strained with payments, insurance and such to be able to bite? Don't know of possible other model/vehicle interchange fitment? They are a nice design rim!

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sorento SX Regency Red, 2012 Kia Sorento SX, 2011 Toyota Hiace
573 Posts
What a shame that little interest has been shown for them! Could it be that most people have found their budgets too strained with payments, insurance and such to be able to bite? Don't know of possible other model/vehicle interchange fitment? They are a nice design rim!
Probably because after shipping and insurance costs it'll be around ~$1800 and if you do the math, you'll be able to buy a nicer 20" rims with tires with shipping included from online sellers and it's going to be about $2000.

I'm a kind of person that would shell additional $200 for bigger wheels and the design/color that I would like.

Anyway, good luck to the seller! :)

·
Registered
2017 Sorento SX AWD
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't know of possible other model/vehicle interchange fitment? They are a nice design rim!
It looks like the size is common to the Hyundai Santa Fe and any others that use this wheel size:

Size: 19x7.5
Lugs: 5
Bolt Pattern: 4.5 Inch
Offset: 49.5mm

·
Registered
2017 Sorento SX AWD
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
REDUCED AGAIN!!!, I'm moving and really don't want to have to pack and load these on the truck, my loss is your gain!!!

See price Below.

·
Registered
2016 Sorento EX 2.0T AWD
1,499 Posts
REDUCED AGAIN!!!, I'm moving and really don't want to have to pack and load these on the truck, my loss is your gain!!!

REDUCED TO ONLY $1200 or best offer FOR THE FULL SET plus shipping
Love those wheels. One of the reasons I should have bought a SX. Wish I had the budget. Good luck.

·
Registered
2017 Sorento SX AWD
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My loss, your gain, these have to go as the house is for sale and I want to clear out the garage.

REDUCED TO ONLY $975 FOR THE FULL SET plus shipping

1 - 13 of 13 Posts