Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
First, congratulations on your soon new car :) Bet you will be just as happy for your new baby as I am.

I ordered my car from the factory with tinted windows as I wanted the dark glass (and it was the same price as a aftermarked job). But in hindsight I might wanted to go for a aftermarked solution because the factory tint isnt that dark. My wife think its just fine, but I wanted it to be alittle darker.

I have had aftermarked tint before, and it was just fine (except for one window where there was 2 lines that was sort of distorted - you only saw it when looking closely). The back window did get alittle scracth from a large table, so watch out if you're carrying large items.

Got some decent pictures here; Kia Ceed 1.6 GDI Premium, 2012 Oprindeligt havde vi bestilt ...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Stupid that you can't order it because of trim level (they sure know how to get peoples money). Same thing with my sunroof, it ended up in a different tax bracket after purchase (did get a refund of 500£ and some extra's thou). So if you want to buy the sunroof now you'll have to get the highest trim spec (spec 4, mine is a spec 3 model).

The 16" rims suit the car quite good, and are actually not that hard to clean, and trust me you will clean them alot - especially the rearwheels. They get all the dirt that the fronttires are throwing down the side. For summertime im getting some aftermarked 16" rims (since I got the original Hankook tires lying here). Yes, 17" or even 18 inch wheels look the part, but I won't go down on the comfort so ill stick with the 16".

(Better pictures will come when the sun decides to show itself :))

1 - 2 of 2 Posts