Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just replaced emblem's with T-Tomato A&P . Replaced hankook (bad tires !)with B.F Goodrich Long Trail's .Really good tire's, handled pulling 5000 lbs trailer off road and up hill. on the highway , they are quite. I put 4-stickies to hold a GPS and it look's like it is attached . This has been one good running truck for us .
DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0003.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

DSCF0006.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

·
Registered
26 Posts
Those look great! How easy was it to replace the existing emblems? Any problems or tips for others who are considering emblem changes?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, its was very easy to remove the stock emblem's. I used my wife hair dryer and small flat head. The wheel cap's are removed the same way ( with the flat head screw driver).Used Gnuk-off ,for the bits of glue left behind.
The tires are awesome !Handles great in all weather,climbs very well on dirt. It rocked up a steep incline , pulling a 5000 lb trailer!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Where did you get the emblems? Those look SWEET!
What did you use to mount the GPS? Stickes? What are stickies?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Korean Auto Import's for the emblems ( they have a large selection of design's and size ).
Stickies - its pieces of velcro with glue ( most hardware stores & auto shops carry in different sizes).I found little rounds ones , they fit well behind GPS.
:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tow a R/V 25ft Malibu / Keystone trailer. No roll, good control.Our drive is 2000 ft long and uphill. There are stump's,dips...and it moved up like it was not there. Good luck on your choice! i stole them for $600 US installed( New):cool:.

·
Registered
70 Posts
600 bucks.. I would be all over them. I found em for 740 (after the $50 offer) installed. Coopers are 730 installed. Is yours a V8?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
flash828
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing