Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Kia Rio LX
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just purchased a new Kia Rio LX sedan (automatic) yesterday and my out the door price was $13,300. It would be nice if you could weigh in on whether that was a decent price. I wanted to totally avoid interest charges but I had to finance it at least for three months (to get the best discounts) after which I am free to pay off the rest in one go.

Also, I am posting here because there is no 4th Gen Kia Rio forum.

-SBANSBAN

·
Registered
2019 Sorento SXL AWD
158 Posts
Since you already made the deal and bought the car, why would you want to know if it could have been purchased for less? I don't think anyone would post that as it would only cause bad feeling for you. If you had a quote but didn't get it yet, that would be different.
If it would make you feel better, I didn't think a car could be purchased for that little money these days !! Even the better Harley Davidson bikes go for more than that. Just enjoy your new set of wheels for many years to come !

·
Registered
2018 Kia Rio LX
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your response. I hear you, but this is just to satisfy my curiosity. And while this is not an expensive car, as far as just the price alone (not value, quality and all that) is concerned, there are several others that are a good few thousand bucks cheaper. So yes, I'd very much welcome it if others on this forum would let me know their out the door prices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts