Kia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Kia Sorento (V6 EX AWD), 2013 Nissan Altima SV
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new 2013 bronze/metallic Sorento EX (GDI) for 25,100 out the door (including rebates (1500). Only options added were the mud guards and homelink/dimming mirror. So far, very nice with ample power. As I also own a Borrego (for the heavy duty jobs), this is a fuel saving alternative that the wife also enjoys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thats a very good price. By out the door you mean including tax. That would be about $3000 under invoice. Good Job.

·
Registered
2012 Sorento SX V6 2WD Titanium/B&D leather
309 Posts

·
Registered
14 Kia Sorento (V6 EX AWD), 2013 Nissan Altima SV
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes....

Yes, even though $1500 of that was in the form of rebates. No complaints here. After a week, I am very happy with the power of the GDI engine, although I admit, I was worried that it might not be a good fit with this CUV. My worries are now gone.

Thats a very good price. By out the door you mean including tax. That would be about $3000 under invoice. Good Job.

·
Registered
2012 Sorento SX V6 2WD Titanium/B&D leather
309 Posts
Yes, even though $1500 of that was in the form of rebates. No complaints here. After a week, I am very happy with the power of the GDI engine, although I admit, I was worried that it might not be a good fit with this CUV. My worries are now gone.
At yall's tax rate of 7%....that would negate any rebates.Closer to $4500 back of invoice....$2800 to $3000 back of net cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts