Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Red Kia Rio SX
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. Get a new 2013 Kia Rio SX in red. I really like the look of the car and the tech in the cabin. I'm coming from a 2005 Mazda 3 hatch that got 22 MPG. Horrible for a 4 cyl car. I'm excited to see what I get with the Rio.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 SX
52 Posts
Very nice, I'm guessing its a stick?
I picked up my red SX with premium package & auto last monday & the only auto SX other than that in San Diego was silver. Yours is a carbon copy of mine from the exterior.

Rick

·
Registered
Red Kia Rio SX
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice, I'm guessing its a stick?
I picked up my red SX with premium package & auto last monday & the only auto SX other than that in San Diego was silver. Yours is a carbon copy of mine from the exterior.

Rick
Mine's actually an Auto too. They had to bring it down from LA though. I was actually looking at another red one this past weekend with the premium package but I decided to get the one without all the extras. Definitely like the upgrades that come with the SX though! We're practically neighbors! I work in San Marcos and live in Esco. So if you see another red Rio on the road its probably me lol. Not many on the road yet and I hope it stays that way.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 SX
52 Posts
ahh, I figured it was a stick but yea I ran a search when I bought mine for the prem. package & didn't think about that. Very cool, I'll keep a watch for you since I spend time in both San Marcus & Escondido. Congrats again on your Rio5, hope you enjoy yours as I do mine. If you hadn't checked you have no spare :eek: I just ordered the spare tire kit for mine off of e-bay. Hope to meet you & good luck on your new Rio5.

Rick

·
Registered
Red Kia Rio SX
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahh, I figured it was a stick but yea I ran a search when I bought mine for the prem. package & didn't think about that. Very cool, I'll keep a watch for you since I spend time in both San Marcus & Escondido. Congrats again on your Rio5, hope you enjoy yours as I do mine. If you hadn't checked you have no spare :eek: I just ordered the spare tire kit for mine off of e-bay. Hope to meet you & good luck on your new Rio5.

Rick
Yea I found out about the spare, or lack thereof, when I was researching it. First time I've seen a car without one haha. Congrats on yours as well. The premium is definitely a nice little addition to the Rio.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts