Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...just purchased a kia sorento lx....overall happy with the car despite a mix up with the dealers at delivery of the car....and didn't get the convenience pkg which they adjusted the price for. But that's how my luck always goes....at least my pocket book is better for it.
I have the gray cloth interior. I have a van that has the same microfiber type cloth in my van and the staining issues are a concern for me with the new sorento. Does anyone know if there is a seat cover that would fit the sorento seats, the front seats and second row? I have the third row seating, but generally will keep them down for cargo space...just like having the option to pop them up for an extra seat if needed. I don't want a seat cover for those.

Anyone has anyone found a nice tight fitting cover that looks nice? Just wondering....it's brand new and I'd like to keep it that way!!

OR does anyone have any ideas on how to clean these type of seats. We kept our van, and would even like to get the staining out of that car. The stains I am dealing with are just general water satins and the arm rests from leaning our arms on it....nothing else....just normal wear and tear.

·
Registered
14 Kia Sorento (V6 EX AWD), 2013 Nissan Altima SV
293 Posts
Hello...just purchased a kia sorento lx....overall happy with the car despite a mix up with the dealers at delivery of the car....and didn't get the convenience pkg which they adjusted the price for. But that's how my luck always goes....at least my pocket book is better for it.
I have the gray cloth interior. I have a van that has the same microfiber type cloth in my van and the staining issues are a concern for me with the new sorento. Does anyone know if there is a seat cover that would fit the sorento seats, the front seats and second row? I have the third row seating, but generally will keep them down for cargo space...just like having the option to pop them up for an extra seat if needed. I don't want a seat cover for those.

Anyone has anyone found a nice tight fitting cover that looks nice? Just wondering....it's brand new and I'd like to keep it that way!!

OR does anyone have any ideas on how to clean these type of seats. We kept our van, and would even like to get the staining out of that car. The stains I am dealing with are just general water satins and the arm rests from leaning our arms on it....nothing else....just normal wear and tear.
It is my understanding that the 2013 models have a stain resistant cloth on the LX Sorentos. You might not need a cover..

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,422 Posts
Better make sure they won't hinder the seat air bags!

·
Registered
2013 LX GDI AWD
40 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just returned Wet O Seatcovers for my '13 Sorento. After several hours of major frustration I concluded you need to remove the middle seat bottom to install the cover properly and the backs of the front seats don't attach properly because of the skirt on the seat backs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts