Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner of an '05 Sorento LX; only glitch so far (500 US miles) is a digital clock that doesn't work and will be replaced. Other than the gas mileage, it is solid and I like it:

I put on black 2" side molding on both sides to help prevent dings; looks good and works well for not much $$; ordered it from JC Whitney in Chicago.

NOw: Where do I get a fog light set that will fit into the existing spaces with apprpriate wiring etc. I have looked around but haven/t sprung yet; If you have done this and have recommendations, pls email me at: [email protected] with the specs; I would appreciate it!!!
TY

·
Registered
44 Posts
dont know what a " US mile" is . Suppose you just want to get rid of any imperial
influence.??? heard of US gallons and Imperial ones but a "US mile" -that beats me.

Jonathan

·
Registered
64 Posts
Originally posted by eupa@Jan 13 2005, 04:31 PM
dont know what a " US mile" is . Suppose you just want to get rid of any imperial
influence.??? heard of US gallons and Imperial ones but a "US mile" -that beats me.

Jonathan

a us mile is what we in the united states use for distance. what our odometer reads.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by wolfej1984@Jan 13 2005, 11:30 PM
a us mile is what we in the united states use for distance. what our odometer reads.
ok wolfi kidding and cynacism apart what mileage are you getting? - you can express yourself in US miles /US gallons - we can use a calculator

Jonathan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by eupa@Jan 14 2005, 12:57 PM
ok wolfi kidding and cynacism apart what mileage are you getting? - you can express yourself in US miles /US gallons - we can use a calculator

Jonathan
Getting 15 to 22 mpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts