Kia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ya'll

I picked up a set of seats from a burrego for my 1957 Willys project. There are a ton of wires in the front seats. The only ones I have been able to identify are the air bags. I'm sorry, I cant supply the year. I was only able to identify them by images on the net.

Anybody happen to have a schematic handy?

Thanks

Casey

·
Registered
09 Borrego EX V8 2WD
103 Posts
Hi Ya'll

I picked up a set of seats from a burrego for my 1957 Willys project. There are a ton of wires in the front seats. The only ones I have been able to identify are the air bags. I'm sorry, I cant supply the year. I was only able to identify them by images on the net.

Anybody happen to have a schematic handy?

Thanks

Casey
These might help. BTW, it's Borrego

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Havasu,

Thanks for the info but unfourtunately it isnt enough for me to figure it out.

There is a seat memory ecu under the seat that is complicating matters. Inside it are relays as expected but there is also plenty of solid state garbage that i can ony assume is the memory bit. The switches on the side of the seat feed into this unit. I was able to identify the main ground and power wires. Running power to them did nothing. It seems that the solid state portion of the board runs off a seperate power input other than the larger wires designated for the seat relays.

I have learned enough about the unit to eliminate this box with relays. I would rather avoid this though if all i need is a full schmatic. Can anyone help? Thanks
Casey

·
Registered
09 Borrego EX V8 2WD
103 Posts
Havasu,

Thanks for the info but unfourtunately it isnt enough for me to figure it out.

There is a seat memory ecu under the seat that is complicating matters. Inside it are relays as expected but there is also plenty of solid state garbage that i can ony assume is the memory bit. The switches on the side of the seat feed into this unit. I was able to identify the main ground and power wires. Running power to them did nothing. It seems that the solid state portion of the board runs off a seperate power input other than the larger wires designated for the seat relays.

I have learned enough about the unit to eliminate this box with relays. I would rather avoid this though if all i need is a full schmatic. Can anyone help? Thanks
Casey
Maybe there is something in this that will help.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, with your info i was able to make the passenger seat work

I think i may have a different year than 2009 as the driver seat is different than shown

It has an additional memory module 95450-2j000 under the seat that is not in the schematic. The seat switch is also wired differently. Instead of 18 wires it has 9. These 9 feed into the memory module. The output of this module goes to the motors.

Im sure if i can figure out which wires go to the power end of this module under the seat i can make it work

If i cant, ill end up rewiring the whole dand seat and bypassing this module. Id rather not!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts