Kia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've just bought an used Magentis 2.5 SE year 2001 and it has not any printed docs, may someone help me to get User Manual for such model?
Regards,

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,100 Posts
go on www.ebay.com and get one for the optima same car i beleive.

·
Registered
car
4,204 Posts
Yeah they are just about the same car. Over here we have the 2.4L and 2.7L engines and I have noticed the are different overseas but that is just about the only thing different.

·
Registered
134 Posts
In the back of the manual for my 2004 Optima, it gives the address of the printer of the manuals and said to contact Helm Incorporated, P. O. Box 07280, Detroit, Michigan 48207. Not sure you can reach them by phone from your country but here is the number 1-800-782-4356. Also it states, that your Kia Dealer can get it for you in your country. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Just picked up a manual for a 2001 Sephia on ebay. I've got a 89 Honda Accord manual I think I'll put on ebay; maybe break even?

Kzoogene

·
Registered
30 Posts
What EBAY catagory did you use to find these manuals...?

·
Registered
2002 Kia Magentis 2,0 LPG
85 Posts
mudvayne said:
I just found the online manuals direct from Kia today. Check out www.kiatechinfo.com
Kiatechinfo is a very useful site.... but it is written as service manual....
The only place you can find owners manual is on e-bay.... either for Optima or for Magentis...(the only magentis owners manual i could find on e-bay were on cd)
Can someone tell me, in your Optima manual, do you have any info on 2,0 dohc engine?
As for asking your dilership for a manual... yaeh right.... they politely told me to piss off

·
Registered
2002 Kia Magentis 2,0 LPG
85 Posts
You're the man kgclaydon!!!!!!!

You have no ide how long i was looking for those manuals!!!!!
I finaly got it of ebay but it was all messed up....
THANX A LOTTTTTTTTT :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.