Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
car
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work with someone who has a 01 Rio. This morning he went off the road and blew out both drivers side tires. Turns out one of the rims is now bent. He asked me if I could search online for him (He doesnt know much about computers) lol! While he checks out a few salvage yards. My question is does anybody know of any websites that would have a rim for a 01 Rio??

· Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,196 Posts
Originally posted by 04Sorento@Jan 21 2005, 11:41 PM
I work with someone who has a 01 Rio. This morning he went off the road and blew out both drivers side tires. Turns out one of the rims is now bent. He asked me if I could search online for him (He doesnt know much about computers) lol! While he checks out a few salvage yards. My question is does anybody know of any websites that would have a rim for a 01 Rio??
B&B will have a sephia one they are the same. should be 25 bucks. the yard in georgia! but no other yard has any kias lol checked.

· Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,196 Posts
Originally posted by 04Sorento@Jan 22 2005, 11:25 AM
So the Sephia rim and the Rio rim are the same......cool I didnt know that. Thanks!
yeppers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.