Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
car
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work with someone who has a 01 Rio. This morning he went off the road and blew out both drivers side tires. Turns out one of the rims is now bent. He asked me if I could search online for him (He doesnt know much about computers) lol! While he checks out a few salvage yards. My question is does anybody know of any websites that would have a rim for a 01 Rio??

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,100 Posts
Originally posted by 04Sorento@Jan 21 2005, 11:41 PM
I work with someone who has a 01 Rio. This morning he went off the road and blew out both drivers side tires. Turns out one of the rims is now bent. He asked me if I could search online for him (He doesnt know much about computers) lol! While he checks out a few salvage yards. My question is does anybody know of any websites that would have a rim for a 01 Rio??
B&B will have a sephia one they are the same. should be 25 bucks. the yard in georgia! but no other yard has any kias lol checked.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
car
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 1fastkia@Jan 22 2005, 07:29 AM
B&B will have a sephia one they are the same. should be 25 bucks. the yard in georgia! but no other yard has any kias lol checked.
So the Sephia rim and the Rio rim are the same......cool I didnt know that. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,100 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts