Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Seltos
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please tell me what the button on the bottom right actually does? Unfortunately the dealership I bought it from is useless.

·
Registered
2016 Rio SX Hatch
446 Posts
I'm going to guess that it is for turning off the PARKING SENSORS. But, that is just based off the graphic I am looking at.

As you have a 2021 KIA, you surely received an owners manual for it, did you not ?

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 K5 GT Line
4,756 Posts
The owners manual is your friend. Get to know it. You will find out things you never even know about your Kia....

Reactions: Lou O.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Sorento SX, 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT Tech pkg. Former 2014 Kia Rondo EX Luxury,
442 Posts
Can someone please tell me what the button on the bottom right actually does? Unfortunately the dealership I bought it from is useless.
View attachment 117762
As well as the manual, if you post in the forum for your vehicle, lots of folks there will see the pic and know for sure what that is.

Posting "Need help" in the "Canada" forum, I came here thinking that you needed help with a Kia Canada issue, getting parts in Canada, etc. Posting to the correct vehicle forum with a specific thread title (ie. "Help with identifying steering wheel button my my 2021 Seltos SX trim") will usually elicit the best advice the quickest. Other Seltos owners using that every day. That area is right here at this link: (https://www.kia-forums.com/forums/kia-seltos.477/ ) Kia Seltos

That said, on my 2020 Sorento, that is the adaptive cruise control button. Turns it on, and determines the following distance of the car in front of you. When I press it, an orange indicator comes on in my instrument display showing my following distance.

Good luck and congrats on the very nice car. It's on the short list of ones for my wife.

·
Registered
425 Posts
That is the same on my 20 Sportage. Adaptive Cruise Control, Each push changes the following distance. If you push and hold it, then it changes to standard cruise control. Another push and hold changes back to adaptive.

I highly recommend you download and read the owners manual, mine is over 600 pages and yes I read it. I still go to it for reference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts