Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan, 17 Ford Edge Sport, 15 Mustang, 08 Harley Nightrain
9,729 Posts
Update user CP with location, vehicle model and year

My girlfriends guinea pig jumped off her and then went into an opening that leads under the center console. I'm it sure how to get it out.
Please update your profile detail, ......at least location and vehicle (year & model).

Click on “User CP” near the top right of the page, then "Edit Your Details" on the left.

http://www.kia-forums.com/forum-rules/27240-forum-rules.html

Not possible while using the mobile app.

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
1,886 Posts
Since those type animals LOVE to eat... entice it to come out by itself with a bunch of strategically placed favorite FOOD and then grab the critter!....Good luck!

This has got to be one of the most unusual postings that I've seen yet here!

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan, 17 Ford Edge Sport, 15 Mustang, 08 Harley Nightrain
9,729 Posts
Since those type animals LOVE to eat... entice it to come out by itself with a bunch of strategically placed favorite FOOD and then grab the critter!....Good luck!

LOL, when I first read the OP I thought, is this a hamster meant to be in the Soul section.

·
Registered
2017 AWD Sportage SX - Black / Beige
1,989 Posts

well ya gotta get it outta there. Like don['t leave it overnight. I've read where new KIA's use a soya based compound in the rubber hoses and whatnot as an environmental effort of some sort. Problem is critters like soya and they chew on them with apparent vigor.

good luck

·
Registered
Sorento 2012
169 Posts
well ya gotta get it outta there. Like don['t leave it overnight. I've read where new KIA's use a soya based compound in the rubber hoses and whatnot as an environmental effort of some sort. Problem is critters like soya and they chew on them with apparent vigor.

good luck
The electrical wire insulation can also be soy base as little critters love to chew on those wires too.

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
1,886 Posts
My girlfriends guinea pig jumped off her and then went into an opening that leads under the center console. I'm it sure how to get it out.
Well, I guess the help needed was not so urgent, as the OP has not been back for response and it's been at least 24 hours now....poor critter, hope it came out on it's own!:confused::rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts