Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[email protected]

GOOD DAY TO ALL...

I HAVE A TROUBLE REGARDING MY CENTRAL LOCK SYSTEM IN BESTA 2.7 VN DIESEL VAN. I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN I SHIFT TO 3RD OR 4TH GEAR WHEN RUNNING THE VAN THE LOCK SYSTEMS GET CRAZY, SOME CRAZY NOISE (TICK,TICK.....) GET WILD ON MY DRIVER SEAT SIDE LEFT DOOR FRONT SIDE...

NEED HELP TO FIX THIS PROBLEM NEED REPLY, THANKS.

P.S. I NOTICE ALSO THAT THE VAN GETS LOCK WHEN I TEND NOT TO. PLEASE HELP.... :(

·
Registered
KIA Besta,KIA CD5,Nissan Langley,Mitsubishi Pajero
18 Posts
Originally posted by cog109@Dec 30 2004, 04:20 PM
[email protected]
GOOD DAY TO ALL...

I HAVE A TROUBLE REGARDING MY CENTRAL LOCK SYSTEM IN BESTA 2.7 VN DIESEL VAN. I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN I SHIFT TO 3RD OR 4TH GEAR WHEN RUNNING THE VAN THE LOCK SYSTEMS GET CRAZY, SOME CRAZY NOISE (TICK,TICK.....) GET WILD ON MY DRIVER SEAT SIDE LEFT DOOR FRONT SIDE...

NEED HELP TO FIX THIS PROBLEM NEED REPLY, THANKS.
P.S. I NOTICE ALSO THAT THE VAN GETS LOCK WHEN I TEND NOT TO. PLEASE HELP.... :(

Your door lock microswitch located on your left front door is defective. To temporarily prevent the doors from locking, open the siding of your left door and locate the wire connected to your door lock microswitch. There is a connector (3-wires) which you can easily see when you open the sidings. Just disconnect the connector from one another. To solve your problem, you nedd to replace your door lock microswitch assembly. For further inquiry, email me at [email protected]. I hope my reply would help you.
Rico...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man for the fast reply. I will do what you instruct me to do. I will give you a feedback as soon as possible Thanks...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts