Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Kia Sportage, 2000 Chevy 3500, 2003 Chevy Venture
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wont say who but someone took out my front driveshaft and lost all 8 bolts and nuts, does anyone know the correct bolt and nut sizes? Also the driveshaft will not compress, is this an issue

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I wont say who but someone took out my front driveshaft and lost all 8 bolts and nuts, does anyone know the correct bolt and nut sizes? Also the driveshaft will not compress, is this an issue
Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

Are you referring to the bolts that hold the front driveshaft to the front differential flange, and the bolts that hold the front driveshaft to the transfer case output?

If so, let me know - I will check the parts Sporty here tomorrow and get you the bolt info.

Regards,
GottaCruise

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Driveshaft Bolts

Yes, it is all 8 bolts that are missing, 4 for the front differential, and 4 from the transfer case, cannot understand why it wasn't put right back in.... got snow here and traction is not the best.....

Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Driveshaft bolts, problem resolved.....

I just laid out for a new front driveshaft as the bolts were missing and it would not compress, problem fixed.
Thanks for the replies

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I just laid out for a new front driveshaft as the bolts were missing and it would not compress, problem fixed.
Thanks for the replies
Apologies for the late reply - glad to hear you got the 4x4 working again,

Happy New Year,
GottaCruise

1 - 5 of 5 Posts