Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Sorento EX V6 Luxury
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to view photos via usb in the Navigation screen for the 2013 Sorento? I have tried re sizing, different formats but its not working. Can anyone confirm if possible to view photos? Thanks

·
Registered
2013 Sorento SX AWD
54 Posts
i can't say with certainty that it can't, however, i gave the navi user manual a pretty thorough read and don't recall seeing anything about viewing pictures. i looked specifically for the ability to change the splash screen with a different pic, and could not find any info on that.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento EX V6 Luxury
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess the only way is to change into the Aftermarket Navi System, even just being able to change the Splashscreen you mentioned would have been nice!

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sorento SX Regency Red, 2012 Kia Sorento SX, 2011 Toyota Hiace
573 Posts
I don't know if I already posted here that my Nav won't work since day1 I purchased the vehicle. I already told the dealer about that and they ordered a whole HU for me and promised to replace it the next time we're in their dealership.

It's been two weeks last wednesday and my wife called Kia only to know that the HU has arrived two days ago (i'm not so happy they didn't called us immediately).

Don't get me wrong, everything in the HU (head unit) works well. FM/AM, ipod integration, bluetooth and all, sans the Nav. I'll post updates on this thread should it be OK and working this coming wednesday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts