Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Sorento SX with the Navi radio. I can sync through bluetooth, but I only get phone functions. I have an Iphone 4. It will not download the address book, or even see it. I have tried using the Kia Iphone sync cable as well, no go. It will see the phone book numbers only, and only when the phone is actually plugged in. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2013 Sorento ex luxury, 2014 Subaru Crosstrek XV
82 Posts
I had the same problem with a Samsung phone and solved it by downloading a APP. that transfers files via Bluetooth. I then exported the contacts from the phone to the Sorento Navi system. Now every time I get in ever thing syncs just fine. I'm not familiar with Iphone but I would think they would also have an APP. like that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the same problem with a Samsung phone and solved it by downloading a APP. that transfers files via Bluetooth. I then exported the contacts from the phone to the Sorento Navi system. Now every time I get in ever thing syncs just fine. I'm not familiar with Iphone but I would think they would also have an APP. like that.
Tell me please the name of the app. When you have it working properly, does the phone transfer its entire phone book to the NAV system, and are you then able to use them as NAV destinations? Thanks.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento ex luxury, 2014 Subaru Crosstrek XV
82 Posts
Mine is called Bluetooth File Transfer and yes it allows me to call anyone on the list.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts