Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento EX AWD V6 Limited/Panoramic
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like my other thread...I had some work done on my 2011 Kia Sorento V6 EX AWD Premium with panoramic sunroof.

The sunroof was replaced. The headliner was removed and replaced.

They also removed and replaced the the upper qtr trim front and rear, and the rear lower qtr trim.

Finally, the removed and reinstalled the third row seats.

Anyway... They gave me a box with my stuff in it. There were also some parts in it. I figured out that a few of them were trim pieces for the 3rd row seats.

There was this torn up part also. Anyone know what this is from? Wondering if I'm missing something? It is kind of dirty. I'm wondering if it is some kind of outside part? or maybe they just had it on the ground when they were taking the car apart.

I hate extra parts..

Attachments

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,143 Posts
It doesn't really look all that important. I hate spare parts, too. After doing head gaskets on my Sedona, I have a small box of parts I couldn't figure out where they went (should have taken more pictures!). The way I see it, if it runs and drives without any problems, they weren't necessary parts to begin with! :p
-
Though, for the dealer to give you spare parts is pretty unprofessional.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sorento SX, 2003 Honda S2000
183 Posts
Kind of hard to tell, how big is it?

The piece that is inset w/ a hole in it kinda looks like it may be for one of the seat belt bolts?

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 Sportage EX
4,518 Posts
Might be a seat track sheild?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts