Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:angry: i have had brake problems with my sorento ex sense it was new. the service depart5ment at the dealership has had it in for the brakes about 5 times and they can't seem to fix it. the anti-lock brake turn on for reason and at the wrong time. it's actually been dangerous at times. also at a recent check up at a independent shop they discoverd a leak at the rear main seal. this is a huge problem. is any one else having problems? please your advice is welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had 2 problems with warped rotors, the truck only has 27K miles under pretty mellow driving. I took it in this last time and they tried to charge me $1,200 to replace all 4 rotors. All I have to say is there is a problem with the brakes on this thing. You don't warp rotors with mellow day to day driving, let alone the rear rotors that only do 1/3 of the braking.

I am going to be filing a complaint with Kia, as well as any other agency that will listen. This seems to be a common problem and Kia wants nothing to do with it. I now realize I should have spent the extra 10K and bought a Lexus!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts