1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
243 Posts
Very Nice :57: !

Great looking pica, I took some shots of mine too:

here

You really should add it to the garage so all the members can enjoy looking at it!

Well worth doing and free just click on "My Garage" and get going!

Really nice looking pica, your black grille was an inspiration....

More soon!

Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi , KLBX how to install the blue bulb and also where to puchase the boot cover for the picanto in singapore. cause my pica come without the boot cover.

1.Also need your gal and guy to help me what is overdrive??, my is auto 1.1L and just corrected my pica yesterday.

2. this is the frist time i drive a automatic car and also my frist car in my life. need the expert to guide me how to drive a auto car please........ :liebe011:

Thankyou,
wildcat

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wildcat,

For normal drving, you use "D". And when your O/D on meaning you are driving with 4 gears. And O/D on is when the O/D light is not displayed on your front meter board. So for normal daily driving, your O/D light shouldn't be on.
Now, when u need extra power like overtaking another car, than you press the O/D and that's when the gear will shift down from gear 4 to gear 3 to give u the power. Meaning when u press the O/D, it is on and the O/D light in your front meter board should be lighted up. After you've overtook the car infront, than u will have to press the O/D again to activate the O/D.
Yes, no doubt many new auto drivers get mixed up with the O/D.
In conclusion, just remember when u are driving normally, the O/D light shouldn't be on infront of your meter board. Only when u need extra power than u press the O/D. And also when u are going downhill, u do not want to press the brake all the time, than u press the O/D.
I hope I'm not making you "Mong Cha Cha"........ :)

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
49 Posts
Hey KLBX,

Looking good! Say, are your reverse lights and license plate lights bluish? I really like the xenon like tone... :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Kneeler

·
Registered
6 Posts
thankyou very much jjomal :clap: i will try to On the overdrive button after the 1000k. also i will driving my pica to KL and genting next two week after the holiday. :beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts