Kia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio SX 5-Door M/T
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to introduce myself! From California, and I purchased a brand new 2013 Kia Rio SX M/T a couple weeks ago. I actually was really happy to stumble upon this website. Anyways, I look forward to talking with you all soon through the forum. Hopefully, within the near future, we will start seeing some really cool mods for this car. I've been looking, and have only found some. That Jun BL GT exhaust sounds great!

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 4.jpg

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 SX UVO
51 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I like your choice of color ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, everyone! Yeah, I'm from SoCal too! I'm curious as to what everyone has done to their Kia so far. It would be cool to have a meetup one day!

·
Registered
Kia Rio5 SX (MT)
11 Posts
Welcome.

I'm curious as to what everyone has done to their Kia so far.
So far I have only done little things. Caliper's switch over to blue to match my car and have the Shark fin on its way.

·
Premium Member
'12 Rio SLS, '13 XR6 Turbo, '15 XR8 S/C
995 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SLS and 09 Mitsubishi Lancer
463 Posts
More manual Rio's!

Of all the Scion range that Toyota could have brought in to Australia they bring the xB... They are everywhere here in Melbourne, at least they are over on my side of the city. Couldnt they have brought the TC instead?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
More manual Rio's!

Of all the Scion range that Toyota could have brought in to Australia they bring the xB... They are everywhere here in Melbourne, at least they are over on my side of the city. Couldnt they have brought the TC instead?
I love my manual Rio!

As for Scion, the Tc is okay. It's essentially a two door Corolla with hatch trunk. The chassis is the same as the Corolla. Have the brought the FRS to Melbourne yet? Now that car is a throwback to Toyota's racing heritage.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SLS and 09 Mitsubishi Lancer
463 Posts
I love my manual Rio!

As for Scion, the Tc is okay. It's essentially a two door Corolla with hatch trunk. The chassis is the same as the Corolla. Have the brought the FRS to Melbourne yet? Now that car is a throwback to Toyota's racing heritage.
Ours are the 86, they all sold out so are the BRZ mostly. They look like a Japanese Z4 that costs half the price of one.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio Sx
4 Posts
Love that color. Starting to wish I had got the blue instead of white. Welcome!! I'm from Southern CA as well :)

·
Registered
2013 Rio SX Hatchback
417 Posts
Tinting
K3 badge
sharkfin
SO amp
Kicker speakers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts