Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Cee'd 1.6GDi 4Tech DCT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Born on the 31st March 2014, she has spent the first three months of her life as a showroom vehicle, now she has moved on and is living with myself!

She is a Planet Blue Kia Cee'd 1.6 GDi 4 Tech DCT, top of the range in the UK market.

She has 17" two tone alloys, full two tone leather interior with 3 stage heated front seats, drivers seat has 10 way electric adjustment and two person memory function, passenger seat has manual adjust for position and height and electric lumbar support, a heated steering wheel which has the 3 modes Comfort, Normal and Sport. Her auto DCT box can be put into sport mode and used with either the lever up and down or the paddles behind the steering wheel. She has auto lights, wipers, heated autofolding mirrors which automatically unfold as you approach the car, keyless entry and start, automatic climate control with air filter, high definition colour driver information display, sat nav, reversing camera, lane departure warning system, emergency stop signal lighting system, xenon HID lights with wash system and with auto-levelling and cornering function and as well as the fog lights creating static corner lights, an electric panoramic sunroof with electric blind system and parallel park assist system (which I have tried and it is amazing, weird not having to steer but very clever!)

Some low quality pix from my phone meantime, I will take better ones with a proper camera soon!

Hope you like her!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts