Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kia Sorento SX
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg

Pick it up on Wednesday! The first in Connecticut! Super excited!

Short story the dealer bought back my Soul Exclaim due to modifications that were done by the swapping dealership and was not disclosed!

Anyone have one yet?

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,924 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,924 Posts
Nah....I wouldn't do that.... (but I could have :)
I just looked at your past posts wondering why you had problems with your Soul..
I amended my first post to say I just read a review on it...
Nice car but I can't afford one...
Dave

·
Registered
2016 Kia Sorento SX
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The dealership they swapped with to get my Soul added a POS aftermarket alarm in that uses the Factory Remotes.. The system sucks and they never disclosed it before I received and took delivery of the car..

I have my own remote start, GPS Tracking System that I would prefer to be installed in the car and I'd rather not give my installer a car that has been already installed on...

So, after some heated debate and a few phone calls my dealership agreed to purchase the vehicle back from me and offered me a replacement even more loaded Soul Exclaim or pick something else.. I saw this and was like, THAT'S MINE, PDI, PREP and DELIVER!

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,539 Posts
congrats, so that's what happened to you, as I was reading your problem on the Soul Forum. You should post back on that forum and lets those guys know what happened.

You will be very exclusive at this point as they only sold 61 in the US last month, but then it was very late in the month before dealers got any stock. They sold 14 in Canada. My local dealer hasn't even got one yet.

That is quite a contrast to the Soul. Have you had anything similar in type/size to this in the past to compare? You will have to give us your impressions and comment on this new vehicle.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Sorento SX
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
congrats, so that's what happened to you, as I was reading your problem on the Soul Forum. You should post back on that forum and lets those guys know what happened.

You will be very exclusive at this point as they only sold 61 in the US last month, but then it was very late in the month before dealers got any stock. They sold 14 in Canada. My local dealer hasn't even got one yet.

That is quite a contrast to the Soul. Have you had anything similar in type/size to this in the past to compare? You will have to give us your impressions and comment on this new vehicle.
I will advise over on the Soul side what the outcome was.. I've owned 3 Optimas (SX-L, SX, EX) and a 2011 Sorento EX V6 AWD in the past three years... I don't have much of a car buying problem... LOL

I will keep you guys up to speed on the purchase of my Cadenza this week...

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,539 Posts
I will advise over on the Soul side what the outcome was.. I've owned 3 Optimas (SX-L, SX, EX) and a 2011 Sorento EX V6 AWD in the past three years... I don't have much of a car buying problem... LOL

I will keep you guys up to speed on the purchase of my Cadenza this week...
wow, sounds like a guy who gets bored of vehicles very quick, KIA must love you :D I might change in 2015 to possibly the new Soul, but I just don't drive very much :)

you will now have to add your Cadenza to your DRIVES profile.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento, 2000 Mitsubishi Galant, 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
11 Posts
I noticed the 18's on it instead of the 19's, so no tech package (which is fine)... but did you get the luxury package with it? what was your OTD price if I can ask? :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts