Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) I been own this car for about 2 year now. Some how in our country has CBU (imported) and CKD (local assamble) version. And my car is CBU version.

:lol: I personlly like the hand free kits come with it and have been driving this car arround west malaysia almost every corner of it. I love the car. Did not ask for more. With 2 year I reach 60000KM milage.

:angry: Some how, very dissatisfy with the service center here. been changing from one to another kia service center that i can find. but still at the end have my car engine change with grate disappointment. I still believe is miss handling and unskill labour that cause the problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same bad experienced at the same Kia Service Centres run by Naza company in Malaysia. The service supervisors and the technicians are not experienced in their job. In fact, I do not 'enjoy' the visits to Kia service centre for the routine 10,000km service interval. On the other hand, my visits to Honda service centre (for my wife's car) on every visits is a joy. The servce supervisors and technicians are very customer service oriented. So much so, they even know me by name. But not at Kia service centre.

As for my car, it's a 1999 Kia Sephia (Shuma) CBU. It have done 93,000 km so far. My conclusion of the car is: Better than a Malaysia car but not as good as Japanese cars. Generally, reliability is below par, expensive spare parts and high fuel consumption. It does have very strong front and back bumpers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts