1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Webpage

Hi every body

I just whant to show my kia picanto, you can se it on this adr.

http://www.billigmedie.dk/min%20egene/kia%...nto/kia/kia.htm

I have made som changes on it but have not taken som pictures of it yet.

The stikker whit picanto 1.1 ex is removed from the rear end, and I have changed alle the speakers to alpine and JBL.

This week I will get an other air filter installed, and next monht iI hope, will I install blue light in the car and under it cool.....

I also have som questions. Is there some one there now were I can buy suspensions kit, an a new front grill were there isen´t an kia name on

hope you like what i have done to there car so fare.......

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Jesus, nice wheels. I too have installed an amp with some 6x9s on the rear shelf. I have not been able to remove the front door skins to fit new speakers yet. Please could you post some instructions on how to do this, as im afraid of damaging my new car!! :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi all

Could you please tell me where you are getting the lowering springs for the picanto as i would like some for mine but cant find them anywhere.

·
Registered
18 Posts
In the UK currently I only know of an eibach lowering kit, the ref no is 10-46-009-01-22 and retails at £141.43 + vat. This should lower it by 35-40 mm.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks thast usfull info. Do you happen to know where you can buy them in the uk like a retailer or somethink.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
10 Posts
Personally i don't think it looks very good.
Get som hot wheels, lower the car, but keep the decals of ;)

Just my personal opinion..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts