Kia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it as a graduation gift back in June. It replaced my 2001 Chevy cavalier. Once i started driving this car i fell in love with all of the feature it had even in the LX Form.

After a month i decide it could use a little more so i looked everywhere for a non SX rio with a sunroof and couldn't find one so i went to a custom body shop and was able to get a spoiler sunroof installed. Then i went looking for a pair of ex or sx wheels and couldn't find any so i went and searched and found out that Honda fit sport wheels are an pretty close match so i ended up buying those and some kia center cap covers. Just reciently i has stock fog lights installed

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 K5 GT Line
4,800 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Your Rio looks good, keep the mods comming!!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone:D

The sunroof was $985 at a custom body shop and the price includes everything

The fog lights with the completed wire harness was $109 and install was $169 at a kia dealership

Both mods are well worth the money

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,523 Posts
rather than start a new thread, I thought I would throw this in as its related to 2013 Rio models.

In November in Canada, the Rio outsold every other model in the sub-compact class including the Accent (which I think is the first time that's been achieved).

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Theres another thread about the arm rest. I got it off of a totaled 2012 Kia Rio and it was just switching them out. Its an easy job you can do in less than 30min.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts