107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone installed any? if so what kind?
Also does the sorento comes with the trailer wiring or not

·
Registered
2021 KIA Sorento SX XLINE Glacial White Pearl
102 Posts
Damm man you are asking the same questions I am seeking answers too. This website answered one of the questions: https://www.etrailer.com/question-324871.html

According to the Sorento brochure it says all 2.5L Turbo models has the trailer package and includes a wiring harness. I didn't see a wiring harness but the dealership was eager to try and sell me a hitch and "Harness". I could be wrong but somehow I think they took the harness out and are trying to sell it separate.

·
Registered
2021 Kia sorento EX, 08 Kawasaki nomad,
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damm man you are asking the same questions I am seeking answers too. This website answered one of the questions: https://www.etrailer.com/question-324871.html

According to the Sorento brochure it says all 2.5L Turbo models has the trailer package and includes a wiring harness. I didn't see a wiring harness but the dealership was eager to try and sell me a hitch and "Harness". I could be wrong but somehow I think they took the harness out and are trying to sell it separate.
since no after market hitches are not available yet what was the stealer going to charge you?

·
Registered
102 Posts
since no after market hitches are not available yet what was the stealer going to charge you?
I think it was like $400 and not including installation. Then if I was wanted the wire harness I think it was $200. It went in one ear and out the next. Tomorrow I'm going to call the another dealership to see what they will charge.

·
Registered
2021 KIA Sorento SX Prestige X-Line
9 Posts
anyone installed any? if so what kind?
Also does the sorento comes with the trailer wiring or not
I installed OEM KIA mud flaps today. Bought them on E-Bay for about $112 including shipping from Korea. They arrived in one week. They only take about 5 minutes each to install and they look nice. No need to remove tires.

·
Registered
2021 Kia sorento EX, 08 Kawasaki nomad,
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
some one weeks back that posted mud flaps on ebay I think, but at $59. and another $55. shipping from over seas I figured I'll wait.

·
Registered
2021 KIA Sorento SX Prestige X-Line
9 Posts
I recently installed mud flaps also. They make the wheels looks so much better. WeatherTech mats look great. How much did they cost?
The WeatherTech floor mats for the front only cost $127 including shipping.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX X-Line in Sparking Silver and 2019 Hyundai Tucson Sport in White
95 Posts
I used motorialkorea.com $59 free shipping. Search: 7 results found for "Mud guards"
Thank you for supplying the link. I've been looking for some mud guards but the only ones I saw were the ones on ebay for $60 plus $60 for shipping 😒. I just placed my order on this site, should take about a month to get to me. When I get them I will post pictures. Hopefully they really are OEM and are good quality. Thanks again!

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX X-Line in Sparking Silver and 2019 Hyundai Tucson Sport in White
95 Posts
Here is the E-Bay guy I bought the mudflaps from.
View attachment 118047
Thanks! I tried finding them but I never found them. The only ones I found were ones that had a $60 shipping charge so I didn't order them. Someone else just posted a link to another site that were around the same price with free shipping so I ordered those. I saw your picture and they look great, hopefully when mine comes in they are just as good!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thank you for supplying the link. I've been looking for some mud guards but the only ones I saw were the ones on ebay for $60 plus $60 for shipping 😒. I just placed my order on this site, should take about a month to get to me. When I get them I will post pictures. Hopefully they really are OEM and are good quality. Thanks again!
I did also. They say OEM so we'll see.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts