Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Sedona 04 2.9
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wondered if anyone on here has modified there sedona i.e alloys lowering etc. We plan to keep our sedona for a long time because its great no doubt about that i did once have some nice 17inch alloys on mine and would love to glower it a bit.
I just wanted to know what people have played with/attempted. We saw a similar age sedona in blue with the tinted windows on the A610 roundabout at the M1 junction a couple of weeks ago and it had got alloys and was lowered. Private plate mind. These were what i had on mine,

Attachments

·
Registered
2.9 sedona 2005
11 Posts
ours is black,with i presume tinted glass(not film)
but want to go darker
alloys 15 inch
bull bar
rear chrome bar and side bars
it has a private plate
plan some interior mods too,would like to swap the interior seats to leather as well

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ours now looks like this;

But Photoshop made it look like this

The most commented on mod I've done is having a square front number plate (no pics!), everyone says it looks 'american'!

Found this one a while ago though, check out this bad boy;

·
Registered
'04 Kia Sedona EX, '10 MBZ C300 Sport, 1.3KW Electric GoCart
109 Posts
I just wondered if anyone on here has modified there sedona i.e alloys lowering etc. We plan to keep our sedona for a long time because its great no doubt about that i did once have some nice 17inch alloys on mine and would love to glower it a bit.
I just wanted to know what people have played with/attempted. We saw a similar age sedona in blue with the tinted windows on the A610 roundabout at the M1 junction a couple of weeks ago and it had got alloys and was lowered. Private plate mind. These were what i had on mine,
I'll get new pics up, but my Sedona EX is running 17X9 ET45 in the rear and 17X8 ET40 in the front. The tires are 235/55-17 and 225//55-17 respectively. The pic shows all 17X8 oem Mustang GT rims. The 17X9's I have now are copies but match up well.

I started off with a set off Intrax Carnival lowering springs and then cut another 1/2 coil off the front and about 3/4 of coil from the rear springs.

I am running KYB GR2 struts in the front. I made custom shock mounts for the front to compensate for the lower stance and less travel.

In the front I am running GR2 shocks made for a mid-80's Ford F-150 and in the rear KYB Gas-A-Just shocks made for the same truck. I have experimented with at least 3 different shocks and this seems to be the best combo.

I can still hold a family of 4 with all luggage for extended holiday trips.

There are so many other things I could list.

I have a bunch of other images in the photo gallery on this forum, do a search for user rob_fed.

·
Registered
kia sedona 2004
1 Posts
hi guys, im a noobie to the kia sedona world,

mine is a sedona 04 .2.9 crdi automatic
colour - midnight black with the factory tinted windows

iv notice looking around that there none if not any down my way in south yorkshire (uk) that look the part all just plain looking
so was wanting to know wat mods to do?

not bothered bout lowing my car,but any body mods is fine

this is a pic of my sedona

regards gaz

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 kia sedona
1 Posts
Hello. I am new in here. But I've looking for parts to lower my 2011 kia sedona.....i had no luck. How did you lower yours ....please and thank you. Please do post.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
11,008 Posts
Hello. I am new in here. But I've looking for parts to lower my 2011 kia sedona.....i had no luck. How did you lower yours ....please and thank you. Please do post.
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your User Account/Profile

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

UPDATE: Vehicle Information

Forum Rules

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts