Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kia Forte
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
So as it stands I may have to switch car manufacturers. The glare on the Kia Forte windshield is almost unbearable for me and makes driving dangerous. During the day I can see the reflection of everything inside my car, myself included. I have looked into everything to correct this and have been told it’s basically the angle of the windshield and nothing can be done. Does someone have any suggestions on a Kia model that may have a windshield with less glare or a way to eradicate it? I tried to see if there was a windshield you could by that had an anti-reflective coating (like the type on eye glasses) but could find nothing. I love Kia but and would prefer to stay.

·
Registered
2014 Sportage SX FWD
221 Posts
A thought..my wife's car (Genesis coupe) had a solar heat gain issue that made the A C almost useless.
We went to a high end window tinting shop and they recommended an almost clear tint to go on all of the glass, windshield included..that took care of the summer heat problem. The other thing was that it pretty much eliminated any kind of daytime glare, for night driving the glare is reduced a bit, but not totally.
You might want to look into a tint shop that does end (M B, BMW, Lexus etc.) dealership installations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts