Kia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Sportage SX
979 Posts
I had a ProClip for my iPhone 3s and iPhone4 in my Mazda3. The ProClip was well made but expensive; the two piece system is smart. The one for the Mazda3 held my iPhone by HVAC controls. Unfortunately, the last time I checked, a similar system isn't available for the Sportage (vent and A-pillar mount only) and neither system I prefer. Right now I don't use one for my phone, I keep it in the cupholder or in storage bin by my elbow. I also have an iPod Nano (containing all of my music) that is "hidden" just above the iPod connector on the Sportage.

As for an alternate electronic device holder, how about this?

OEM Kia Universal Electronics Holder

·
Registered
2012 Sportage LX AWD
117 Posts
I had a ProClip for my iPhone 3s and iPhone4 in my Mazda3. The ProClip was well made but expensive; the two piece system is smart. The one for the Mazda3 held my iPhone by HVAC controls. Unfortunately, the last time I checked, a similar system isn't available for the Sportage (vent and A-pillar mount only) ...]
what's the vent one you've seen? i had a vent one in my 4runner but it didn't fit in the sportage due to different type of vent. i like it cos it kept the phone higher up and gave it easy access to use. currently i'm using a windows attachment one that is ok (cumbersome).

·
Registered
2012 Sportage LX AWD
117 Posts
^^ that's crazy, over twice as much!! would it be possible to order from amazon.com and have them ship to canada or do you have to use the amazon.ca site?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts